The Global Add Button #
One of the most useful features of Easyklikk is the global add button. This is the blue plus icon in the top right corner of the main navigation, and you can use it to create a task, a project, a meeting, a timesheet, expenses, invite a team member, and more.
The global add button is designed to facilitate your work and make it easier and faster to create new items in Easyklikk. Instead of navigating to different pages to create new tasks, projects, and other items, you can simply click on the global add button and select the item you want to create.
Using the Global Add Button #
To use the global add button in Easyklikk:
- Click on the blue plus icon in the top right corner of the main navigation.
- A dropdown menu will appear displaying all the items you can create.
- Select the item you want to create, such as a new task or project.
- Fill in the details for the item, such as the task description or project name.
- Click “Save” to create the item.
Using the global add button can save you time and help you stay focused on your work, as you don’t have to navigate to different pages to create new items in Easyklikk.