How to Remove Users from Your Easyklikk Plan #
If you need to remove users from your Easyklikk subscription, you can do so easily from the Payment Management section of your account. Here’s how to remove users:
- Click on your profile picture located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on “Payment Management” in the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Remove User” button.
- On the next page, you will see your current plan details. Choose the user you wish to remove from the dropdown list.
- Enter the number of users you wish to remove.
- Click on the “Remove” button to proceed.
By following these steps, you can remove users from your Easyklikk subscription and ensure that you are only paying for the users you need. Please note that removed users will still be able to use the remaining time of their current subscription.